For Flower Deliveries
Where do you deliver?
We accept orders worldwide but we only deliver to GTA area.
How much is your delivery fee?
We charge a flat rate of $12.00 CAD within Toronto, and from $20 outside Toronto.
What payment methods do you accept?
If ordered online: e-transfer or major credit cards. We accept e-transfer, major credit cards or cash in-store.
Do you offer same-day flower delivery?
We only offer same-day flower delivery during special occasions such as Valentines Day, Mothers Day, etc. During regular days, we require 3-5 business days notice.
Are there other terms I should be aware of?
- Specific Times: We are unable to guarantee delivery at a specific time, but we are normally able to deliver within four hours on orders. You may request a time frame in the special instruction box when ordering, and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- Delivery Times: Normal delivery times are 9am-5pm daily for orders going to a business, 9am-8pm for orders to a residence, hotel, or hospital, and 9am-2pm for orders going to a high school. During major holidays such as Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day we operate extended hours and delivery times are 8am-10pm.
- Funeral Homes: These orders are our very highest priority. If you have ordered too late to make the funeral service we will call to let you know quickly so that you can make other arrangements or have something sent to the home of the family. If you do not know the zip code or exact address of the funeral home we will look it up for you. We normally contact the funeral home anyway to verify the time of the viewing and make arrangements for the flower delivery. If you have selected a delivery date that is before the actual viewing we will deliver to the viewing per the funeral home instructions. If you have ordered for a funeral viewing on Sunday and it is too late to deliver on Saturday or Sunday, we will contact the funeral home to verify that there is a viewing or service on Monday and reschedule the order.
- During busy holiday times: we always recommend placing your order well in advance. Valentine’s and Mother’s Day are generally the busiest flower-giving times during the year. For Mother’s Day in particular, we recommend choosing a delivery date on the Friday or Saturday before busy Mother’s Day. Mom will love the early gift of flowers!
- Please note that our delivery drivers are often not allowed to take a flower order directly to the recipient’s room in hospitals, hotels, and in some businesses or military installations. Due to the unique nature of these deliveries, we will gladly provide delivery to the reception desk or suitable equivalent.
- The flowers and packaging may vary according to availability and seasonality. The actual colour may vary slightly from your monitor. All sizes are approximate.
For Custom Events
What is the process of ordering from you?
- Contact us to inquire.
- We will send you a questionnaire that will help us determine the right package for you.
- Once we receive your request, we’ll provide an estimated quote for your review, and an invoice upon approval.
We require 50% initial payment along with a signed rental agreement and credit card on file (if you’re ordering rental items). The remaining 50%, as well as the security deposit (will be charged from your credit card), are due 15 days prior to your event. If you book less than 15 days before your event, your balance plus the security deposit will be collected in full at the time of reservation.
- If you want an in-person consultation, please call or email to book an appointment with us.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept PayPal, Cash, e-transfer and major credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Discover credit cards and Visa debit cards. We charge an extra non-refundable 4% if paid via credit card or Paypal due to processing fees.
May I come and visit your store?
Sure, please call or email us to book for a store visit.
What is your cancellation policy?
Once you book with us, the down payment is non-refundable. If you cancel within 2 months, we do not offer any refund and the invoice must be paid in full.
I lost / broke your rental item! What now?
Accidents happen. You will be responsible for loss or damage of items and will pay for the cost of replacement or repair (including the travel fee/shipping fees required to replace the lost/damaged item).
What if I change my mind on rental items?
Once an order is booked, reductions to orders are not allowed at any point. Substitutions of equal or greater value can be made up to 30 days prior to your event date with extra 20% fee per modified contract.